The HDX Universal Flooring is manufactured from tough, specially formulated polyvinyl that is resistant to most contaminants commonly found in garage and work environments. Helps prevent concrete deterioration, hides cracks and stains, prevents staining on newer floors and creates a moisture barrier. HDX flooring is 100% high quality polyvinyl, not layered with filler material that can crack, split, peel and deteriorate. Perfect DIY flooring, just roll the product out onto your designated area and enjoy or for a glue option use an acrylic base vinyl adhesive such as Roberts 2310 or 2315 or tape edges with an acrylic based double sided tape such as Roberts MaxGrip. The HDX flooring can be trimmed to a perfect fit using a utility knife. This product is ten feet wide and you order as many feet long as you need for a custom fit with no waste, up to 44 ft. long. Tough enough to be used in the garage, attractive enough to be used everywhere; basements, laundry rooms, decks, trailers, vehicles, boats, schools, stores, workshops, warehouses, exercise rooms; offices and equipment rooms, anywhere you need attractive high quality flooring that protects.
- Raised diamond offers traction and a rugged appearance
- Custom length means you order only what you need for your project
- Perfect for residential or commercial use, resistant to common chemicals and contaminants
- Appropriate grade for installation: Above grade, On grade or Below grade; great for garages, basements, kitchens, bathrooms, offices or anywhere
- Simply clean with a damp mop or for a deeper clean use a vinyl floor cleaner
- Can be installed over cement and wood subfloors, with or without adhesive
- Custom order - orders are sold in increments of 1 ft., to order: place order and set order quantity to the desired length (ft.) of your mat; example: if your order is for 15 ft. you will need to add a quantity of 15 to your cart and you will receive a mat that is 15 ft. in length x 10 ft. width
- Durable vinyl floors are a good economical alternative to wood, tile and laminate flooring. Check out our Buying Guide for helpful tips.